Friday, April 27, 2018

2018 Market Time!

This weekend I had my first street market this year. SPRING INTO GREEN. It was supposed to be last year, but our little city decided to have tornadoes instead. Due to the awful weather, there were a lot of schedule conflicts and the 2nd biggest market of the year was about half the size as it has been in the past.

Nonetheless, we had a blast watching little girls walk by wearing butterfly wings and marching down the street in the annual butterfly parade.

I started this year out with a new tent that has optional walls. What a buy! I could have participated in this market with light rain, unlike before.

Overall, we did ok. Squirtle made his debut appearance in my tent. People seemed to like him. Pikachu and Dobby are still the crowd faves.

I better get back to work. Make Mine Vintage is in less than 3 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment