Monday, May 14, 2018

Vintage Market 2018

Make Mine Vintage 2018

May 12, 2018


Hello again my blog friends,

I have been super busy! I had kids at my street markets asking for more Pokémon and pokéballs. Last month Squirtle made his debut. This month I've added 3 more pokéballs: Park, Captain's, and Green.

In addition to making Pokémon,  I wanted to add a little vintage to the Make Mine Vintage Market by designing Kirby. It's fun to watch people of several generations recognize him.

The spring market season is over. It's almost time for a vacation. 22 weeks until the fall market season begins. If it's anything like last year, it'll be here too fast. Over the summer I'll be looking into designing purses in addition to a few more amigurumi cremations.

What would you like to see hit the streets and my Etsy shops?



To see more photos from the 2018 Clinton Make Mine Vintage Market, Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment